Friday, May 13, 2011

Get To Know - Feille

By Michelle of Evie's Tool Emporium

What is your Etsy shop name?
My Etsy shop name is Feille.

How did you come up with that name?
I love leaves and flowers, and intended to use the woud "feuille", the french word for leaf. I accidentally left out the "u" when choosing my Etsy username, and the rest is history!

What sort of crafting supplies do you sell?
I sell handmade fabric buttons, and embellished and decorated fabric as well.
Favorite website(s) aside from Etsy?
Flickr : Flickr
My Flickr Stream : 4turners
Ravelry : Ravelry

Do you craft yourself? If so, what do you like to make?
I am Jane of all crafts! There isn't almost anything I haven't tried. I do have a handmade shop on etsy that features crochet, fabric and leather items . It's where all my forays into other crafts end up! The shop is here: embellishedlife.

Please tell us one thing that nobody would know about you.
I secretly would love to be the next Martha Stewart, or the next best thing, work for her. To craft all day and come up with new ideas for a living would be a dream come true!
What is your favorite thing to make for dinner?
Homemade chicken soup with dumplings and sweet potatoes.

What goals do you have for your shop over the next year?
My goals for the next year are to keep adding more gorgeous fabrics; to introduce some tutorials for my customers; keep on experimenting with buttons; venture into more aggressive and targeted advertising; maybe start a blog; and last but not least, sell more and reduce my inventory!
If you sell on other venues, where else can we find your items?
Artfire: embellishedlife
My own site (fabric only for now) : embellishedlifedesigns
Ravelry (crochet patterns) : embellishedlife-designs

I would just like to say thanks to all the Etsy suppliers! Even though I am a seller, I also buy supplies for my handmade items and am always excited by the sheer beauty of what's available!

2 comments:

DooDles by Carolyn said...

I am a long time admirer of Feille. Keep up the beautiful work!

Christine Burgess said...

Those buttons are spectacular! So unusual.