Friday, April 22, 2011

Get To Know - Woolenmore

By Michelle of Evie's Tool Emporium

What is your Etsy shop name?
woolenmore
How did you come up with that name?
Having a name that would sum up what I have. Since I feature wool fabric and more, my husband dubbed it years ago.

What sort of crafting supplies do you sell?
I offer wools for crafting and the home seamstress. Most of which are wool fabrics that are manufactured by Pendleton, plus my hand over dyed woolens.
Favorite website(s) aside from Etsy?
It is hard to pick just one, but I prefer websites that are about sewing, primitive crafts and home construction.

Do you craft yourself? If so, what do you like to make?
I do, is there a supplier who doesn't? I love to construct clothing, and do craft a variety of things. From primitives to decorative painting, sculpting and carving. About the only thing I haven't ventured into is jewelry and knitting!
Please tell us one thing that nobody would know about you.
There probably isn't anything, maybe that’s a bad thing.

What is your favorite thing to make for dinner?
I try to avoid cooking, if I think about it it is going be frosting.
What goals do you have for your shop over the next year?
I really would like to find the time to list everything, where IS that extra minute?

0 comments: