Friday, January 2, 2009

Get to Know -- SuppliesForU

Periodically, we'll post interviews with members of the Etsy Supply Street Team. This week, get to know a little about SuppliesForU. Linda offers all types of supplies for art pendants, from scrabble tiles to resin cab supplies. And, if I didn't know better, I'd have sworn these were my own answers!

What do you sell?
Mostly jewelry supplies; pendant trays, resin molds, memory/art frame pendants, charms, scrabble tiles, necklaces and more.

What's your favorite item/line that you sell?
Pendant trays, resin molds and scrabble tiles.

How did you choose your user name?
I wanted something with the word supplies in it since that is what I sell. I went through a few that were already taken and settled on suppliesforu.

Street clothes or Pajamas?
Street clothes.

Biggest indulgence or guilty pleasure?
Sitting down to watch TV with my nighttime snack.

Favorite food?
Shellfish; blue claw crabs and lobster.

Favorite non-craft website? Favorite craft website (not Etsy)?
Non-craft - Big Fish Games....Craft website HGTV Holiday Forums.

What is one thing that nobody would know about you?
If I told than everyone would know.....

What are your plans/goals for 2009?
To build up my shop and possibly sell in a few more places.

Where else do you sell?
I recently set up on Art Fire. I am in a consignment shop with handmade finished crafts in North Babylon, NY.

8 comments:

LeahAna said...

I just hearted your etsy shop the other day! Nice to see your interview today.

Anonymous said...

Great post - congrats for the Feature SuppliesforU! Great shop.

CarDon said...

What great items. I think they are real cool. Now I need to learn how to use the resin trays.

Krazy Kate Designs said...

Congrats on your feature SupplieforU!

suppliesforu said...

What a surprise to see my shop featured. Thank you for taking time to get to know me.

suppliesforu said...

What a surprise to find my shp featured. Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know me.

Rocki Adams said...

Nice to meet fellow Etsian's! Your shop is great and I wish you the best of luck and success for 2009 and years to come!

Rocki (new member)

The Beading Tree said...

What a great interview, SuppliesForU!! Love your shop too!! :)