Sunday, September 14, 2008

Check Out: Sandritocat

Sandritocat's Original Vintage Sewing Patterns has been open for business on Etsy since December 2007, I recently asked owner Sandra a few questions and here's what she had to say:

Q: How did you start selling patterns?
A: I collected "graphics" on vintage patterns then I came into a large amount of patterns and decided to sell them.

Q: What's your favorite item in your shop, right now and why?
A: This fabric reminds me of fabric my Mom used to sew my clothes from.

Q: Recommend something *different* a crafter could use your supplies for.
A: I've used some of the patterns envelopes and patterns pieces in collages. Only if they are missing so many pieces, no one could sew from the pattern.

Q: Do you have a frequent buyer program? or offer bulk pricing?
A: I usually do something special for my 100th, 200th .... sale. I just recently gave 50% to my 500th customer. I also offer combined and free shipping:

FREE SHIPPING OFFER! Offer good in USA only.
Buy 3 patterns or more and I will ship for FREE
Buy 5 Sewing Patterns and get 5% OFF + FREE SHIPPING
Buy 10 Sewing Patterns and get 10% OFF + FREE SHIPPING
Buy 15 Sewing Patterns and get 15% OFF + FREE SHIPPING
Buy 20+ Sewing Patterns and get 20% OFF + FREE SHIPPING

INTERNATIONAL:
Buy 1-2 patterns = $5.00 shipping
Buy 3-4 patterns = $7.00 shipping
Buy 5-6 patterns = $9.50 shipping
Buy 7-9 patterns = $12.50 shipping
Buy 10 patterns = $20.00 + 10% off
Buy 15 pattern = $20.00 + 15% off
Buy 20 patterns = $20.00 + 20% off
Buy 25+ pattern = FREE SHIPPING + 20% off.

Must pay from one invoice for Paypal payment.

So pop on over to Sandritocat's Original Vintage Sewing Patterns and take a look around. If you're a collector or looking for a fabulous vintage pattern to whip yourself up something new, Sandritocat has an amazing selection - with Women's patterns going all the way back to the 19030's!

------------------
"Check Out" is a series by RJ Beads, featuring a new ESST shop each week. ESST has a wide membership and so many different types of supply shops, no matter what you're looking for one of the ESST shops is bound to have what you need! The next time you're shopping for supplies, be sure to shop ESST!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love vintage patterns! They make me wish that I knew how to sew :) Great article, and great shop!

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful article. Vintage patterns are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures on the patterns. And some of the styles are awesome. Makes me want to pull out my Singer.

Anonymous said...

I love vintage patterns and they do make wonderful collages.