Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tutorial - Copper Domed Pendant Necklace Utilizing A Wooden Dapping Block

By Michelle of Evie's Tool Emporium

Every once in awhile you stumble upon a great opportunity to partner with someone that leads to the unexpected. About a year ago via the internet I met Dotty from Totally Tutorials. She has a wonderful blog site that features tutorials made by many talented, creative artists.

I discovered that she was looking for supply sellers to offer supplies in exchange for a tutorial. I jumped at the opportunity. One of the exchanges Evie's Tool Emporium participated in was with alteredbeauty. The supply that we gave in exchange was a wooden dapping block with punches. Ashley created a copper domed pendant tutorial that is not only a quick easy read, but also shows how a new tool can change the creative process!

If you are a supply seller or an artist please feel free to contact Dotty. She is wonderful to work with and I know your experience will be as positive as mine! A huge thank you to Ashley for her tutorial!

2 comments:

Dotty said...

How nice Ms EviesTool! Thanks so much for the shout out. I can't tell you enough how appreciative I am of your support of my little program. I've so enjoyed working with you too!

Altered Beauty said...

Thanks so much! I love and still use my dapping block!