Sunday, July 12, 2009

Let's Meet Plurfection!

Get to know Plurfection!

*What do you sell? Beads, Pendants and Findings
*What's your favorite item/line that you sell? The faceted amethyst briolettes. I wish I could keep them all.
*Give us an idea on how to use your products. They should be used to make wonderful handcrafted items.
*How did you choose your user name? from the phrase PLUR (Peace, Love, Unity and Respect)
*Street clothes or Pajamas? Street Clothes
*Biggest indulgence or guilty pleasure? Chocolate!
*Favorite food? Definitely Sushi
*Favorite craft website (not Etsy)? Pandora.com, Mycraft.com
*What is one thing that nobody would know about you.that I like having breakfast for dinner
*What are your plans/goals for 2009? To sell all of my supplies
*Where else do you sell? Other IDs, sites, local shops, etc. I have two other Etsy shops: My gemstone jewelry shop http://www.jewelicide.etsy.com/ and my bright, funky and sometimes kawaii jewelry http://allysin.etsy.com/

0 comments: